By ITV News Sports Correspondent Ian Payne
So did something happen just before yesterday's quarter final to upset Andy Murray?
Let's consider the facts:
1) We filmed him arriving in the morning and he was as chatty and relaxed as he's ever been
2) His opponent, Grigor Dimitrov, who practices with Murray, said he sensed something was wrong in the warm up
3) Murray made 37 unforced errors in the match. Almost as many as his previous four matches combined
4) He lost the first set 6-1, having not dropped a set previously
5) The on court microphones caught him saying "shut the f* up" towards his box. And later, "Five minutes before the f**** match"
6) Murray's agent has told me the player doesn't remember saying that. And that he often mutters and swears towards his box when he's under pressure
7) Murray left separately from his girlfriend Kim Sears after the match. Although that's not unheard of
8) Goran Ivanisevic told ITV news he lost because Dimitrov played brilliantly.