Comedian Tim Vine's wisecracks earned him the funniest one-liners award at this year's Edinburgh Fringe festival.
Vine, 47, saw his joke scoop almost a fifth of the votes in the competition run by comedy television channel Dave.
The veteran comic won with the one-liner:
ITV News Scotland Correspondent Debi Edward reports
It is the first time the award has been presented to a previous winner. On being crowned this year's winner, Vine said: "I'm a little bit surprised but very delighted. This is the second time I've won this award but I guess nobody loves a repeat more than Dave."He was also runner up in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
To find the favourite joke, 10 judges scoured the festival's venues for a week before nominating their three favourite jokes.
They were then put to the public vote, with 2,000 people choosing the 10 they found funniest.
The 10 funniest jokes from the Fringe Festival 2014:
- 1. "I've decided to sell my Hoover ... well, it was just collecting dust" - Tim Vine
- 2. "I've written a joke about a fat badger, but I couldn't fit it into my set" - Masai Graham
- 3. "Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say to me. Which is why he lost his job in disaster relief" - Mark Watson
- 4. "I was given some Sudoku toilet paper. It didn't work. You could only fill it in with number 1s and number 2s" - Bec Hill
- 5. "I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me" - Ria Lina
- 6. "Money can't buy you happiness? Well, check this out, I bought myself a Happy Meal" - Paul F Taylor
- 7. "Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying" - Scott Capurro
- =8. "I forgot my inflatable Michael Gove, which is a shame 'cause halfway through he disappears up his own a***hole" - Kevin Day
- =8. "I've been married for 10 years, I haven't made a decision for seven" - Jason Cook
- 10. "This show is about perception and perspective. But it depends how you look at it" - Felicity Ward