Enigmatic Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli found himself in headlines again today when one of his Instagram posts prompted claims of racism and anti-semitism.
The Italian has since apologised for the comment, claiming it was intended as "anti-racist with humour."
For better or worse, the 24 year-old who was one described by Noel Gallagher as "a force of nature" is the subject of countless headlines and column inches.
Here, we round up some of his best and worst moments.
- Tripping up his £27m colleague
- Having trouble with a training bib
- Turning up to play for Man City's youth team
- Fighting with his manager
- Surprising schoolchildren on a stadium tour
- Celebrating international goals like this
- Not smiling when he scores...
- Unashamed showmanship after scoring against City's rivals
- Fireworks, literally set off inside his home
- Driving a camouflage car...
- Being Noel Gallagher's favourite player...
- Entertaining his guests with magic tricks...
- Remaining calm under pressure
- Pepe shirt swap incident
- Confrontation with woman in Manchester
- His 'appearance' in the House of Commons