Some of the leading players in the Yes and No campaigns battle it out tonight in the third major debate on Scottish independence.
The live debate will be aired between 8pm and 10pm on STV and ITV Border. It will also be streamed live online on the STV Player and on this page.
The debate will be moderated by STV political editor Bernard Ponsonby from The Assembly Rooms in Edinburgh.
Topics covered will include currency and the economy, social justice and welfare and Scotland's place in the World among others. The STV website has full details of the debate structure.
With just over two weeks until polls opens, both sides will be looking to land a knockout blow and sway the undecided, especially postal voters. The live audience will include equal numbers of Yes and No identifiers, plus a smaller number of undecided voters.
A snap poll after the last major debate, on 25th August, found that a large majority of respondents thought Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond won the debate against Better Together campaign leader Alistair Darling.
For the Yes Scotland campaign
- Nicola Sturgeon MSP, SNP deputy leader
- Patrick Harvie MSP, Scottish Green Party co-convenor
- Elaine C Smith, actress and Scottish Independence Convention chair
For the Better Together campaign
- Douglas Alexander MP, Labour shadow foreign secretary
- Ruth Davidson MSP, Scottish Conservative leader
- Kezia Dugdale MSP, Labour MSP and shadow education secretary in the Scottish Parliament