Former Prime Minister Tony Blair has won GQ's philanthropist of the year award, at the Royal Opera House in London's Covent Garden.
The former Labour party leader, largely remembered for his role in Britain's involvement in the Iraq war, took home an award for his international charity work.
Mr Blair, who hit the headlines when he said that reports of his wealth were "greatly exaggerated", has established three charities and works as a Middle East peace envoy.
The twitter response to Mr Blair's award was one of general disbelief. An estimated 654,965 Iraqis had died three years into the occupation and 179 British servicemen lost their lives in the war.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian-West took home the woman of the year award. The 33-year-old socialite collected her gong wearing Ralph & Russo haute couture.
During the bash, 50 Shades Of Grey hunk Jamie Dornan, Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch, Doctor Who actor Peter Capaldi and Hollywood heartthrob Colin Firth all won awards.
Ex-Beatle Ringo Starr picked up an award for his humanitarian work, while Pirates Of The Caribbean actor Johnny Depp presented punk pioneer Iggy Pop with the Icon trophy.
Depp hailed Pop as as "the man who invented punk rock" and "one of the last great bastions of an unruly age which we're missing."
In true punk rock style, the Stooges front man explained the secrets to his electrifying stage presence in an expletive ridden acceptance speech.
- Comedian: John Bishop
- Editor's Special: Liam Neeson
- Chef: Tom Kerridge
- Designer: Christopher Bailey
- International Man: Jonah Hill
- Writer: Michael Lewis
- Philanthropist: Tony Blair
- Breakthrough Fashion Designers: Agi and Sam
- TV Personality: Peter Capaldi
- Innovator: Ewan Venters
- Inspiration: New Order
- Hugo Boss Most Stylish Man: Douglas Booth
- Sportsman: Lewis Hamilton
- Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
- Entrepreneur: Andre Balazs
- Special Achievement: Paolo Nutini
- Breakthrough: Jamie Dornan
- Legend: Van Morrison
- Solo Artist: Pharrell Williams
- Leading Man: Colin Firth
- Humanitarian: Ringo Starr
- Woman: Kim Kardashian
- Icon: Iggy Pop