Thousands of people are looking to change their holiday plans in the wake of the deadly attack on a Tunisian beach resort, which has left at least 30 Britons dead.
The Foreign Office has warned that further attacks in Tunisia are "possible", but so far has not directly advised Britons not to travel to the country.
This means tour operators are under no obligation to offer a refund or to change holidays in light of the tragedy.
Fortunately for customers, firms who ITV News has spoken to are offering those who wish to cancel their upcoming holidays to Tunisia alternative options.
Here's what tour operators and airlines are offering:
Thomas Cook is offering people due to travel to Tunisia up to July 12 the chance to cancel or amend their holiday free of charge.
Customers travelling after this date will able to change their booking free of charge until October 31.
Thomson and First Choice
Thomson and First Choice customers due to travel to Tunisia up to July 9 will be offered the chance to change their destination or receive a refund.
In a statement to ITV News, a Thomson and First Choice spokesperson said:
Jet2 has cancelled all flights to Tunisia up to July 5. Customers booked on flights in this period will be offered a full refund or the option to change their booking free of charge.
Holidaymakers with trips booked up to and including July 31 will be allowed to change their booking.
The firm told ITV News that it was looking into options for people travelling to Tunisia from August 1.
easyJet has offered customers who are due to fly to Monastir within the next 14 days the chance to fly to an alternative destination.
Holidaymakers will be offered a free flight transfer on any date or any route.
They can also claim a flight voucher to the value of their unused flight.
In a statement to ITV News, an easyJet spokesperson said:
Monarch and Cosmos Holidays customers due to travel to Tunisia in the next 21 days will be offered the chance to change their holiday destination.