Former Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding has joined the growing list of celebrities forced to pull out of 'The Jump' due to injury.
The 34-year-old star confirmed that she would no longer be able to progress in the reality winter sports competition after rupturing a ligament, making her the sixth celebrity that has had to leave this year's show for medical reasons.
Despite the dissapointment of an early exit the star managed to remain positive saying that it had been the journey of a lifetime.
The show, now in its third series, has been plagued by injuries with numerous contestants sustaining injuries - most notably Olympic gymnast Beth Tweedle who had to undergo neck surgery to fuse together two fractured vertebrae in her neck after injuring herself during training.
List of injuries so far:
- Olympic gymnast Beth Tweddle - neck injury
- Holby City actress Tina Hobley - dislocated elbow and arm fractures
- Made In Chelsea star Mark-Francis Vandelli - fractured ankle
- Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington - shoulder injury
- Former Olympic sprinter Linford Christie - hamstring injury
- Former Girls Aloud Star Sarah Harding - ruptured ligament