The X Factor's remaining eight acts will hit the road next year for the show's official live tour.
The two remaining groups - 5 After Midnight and Four Of Diamonds - will complete the line-up.
The arena tour, which has been attended by over three million people since it began 12 years ago, will kick off in Nottingham on 23 February.
The X Factor Live Tour 2017 dates:
- Nottingham Motorpoint Arena - 23 February
- Birmingham Genting Arena - 24 February
- London The O2 (Matinee and Evening) - 25 February
- Liverpool Echo Arena - 26 February
- Aberdeen AECC - 28 February
- Glasgow Braehead - 1 March
- Sheffield Arena - 3 March
- Manchester Arena (Matinee and Evening) - 4 March
- Bournemouth International Centre - 6 March
- Cardiff Motorpoint Arena - 8 March
- Newcastle Metro Radio Arena - 10 March
- Leeds First Direct Arena - 11 March
- Belfast The SSE Arena - 13 March
- Dublin 3 Arena - 14 March
- Brighton Centre - 16 March