A North Korean man has been arrested in connection with the death of Kim Jong-un's half brother, according to Malaysian police.
The man was identified as Ri Jong Chol, the first North Korean to be arrested over Kim Jong-nam's killing.
The 46-year-old was detained near the Malaysian capital on Friday evening.
He is the fourth suspect to be arrested in the investigations surrounding the murder of Kim Jong Nam in Kuala Lumpur on Monday.
Malaysia announced on Saturday it has performed a second autopsy on the estranged half brother because the first procedure was inconclusive.
This has added to the intrigue surrounding what appeared to be a well-executed assassination at an airport in Kuala Lumpur, an official said.
North Korea has said it will "categorically reject" the results of a post-mortem on the estranged half-brother of leader Kim Jong-un.
North Korean ambassador Kang Chol said his nation's officials had been excluded from attending the body examination in Malaysia.
He demanded the body of Kim Jong-nam be released in a statement outside the Kuala Lumpur hospital where the post-mortem is being held.
Reconstructions have been held of the 46-year-old North Korean exile's killing at the city’s Sepang international airport.
Mr Kim was apparently poisoned in a shopping area on Monday.
One of the two women arrested, along with another man, over the killing has reportedly claimed she thought she was taking part in a TV prank.
Indonesia’s national police chief Tito Karnavian said the Indonesian woman held, Siti Aisyah, had been paid to do stunts in the past in which she convinced men to close their eyes before spraying them with water.
"With the last target, Kim Jong-nam, allegedly there were dangerous materials in the sprayer,” he said.
He said the 25-year-old was "not aware that it was an assassination attempt by alleged foreign agents".
Malaysian police are continuing to question the other three suspects; Aisyah, another women who carried a Vietnamese passport, and a man they said is Aisyah’s boyfriend.
Detectives are still looking for several more suspects.
The North Korean ambassador, Mr Kang, had condemned Malaysian officials over their handling of the testing on the victim's body.
"The Malaysian side forced the post-mortem without our permission and witnessing," he said.
"We will categorically reject the result of the post-mortem conducted unilaterally excluding our attendance."
A senior Malaysian official said the post mortem went ahead because North Korea did not submit a formal protest.