- Video report by ITV News Correspondent Paul Davies
The number of people dead and missing presumed dead after the Grenfell Tower fire disaster has risen to 79, police have said.
The announcement came shortly before a minute's silence was held to remember the victims.
Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy said five people had been formally identified and the rest were "sadly" missing presumed dead.
Speaking outside Scotland Yard, he said the "awful reality" was that it might not be possible to identify all the victims.
Mr Cundy also said the death toll may still change, but not as significantly as it has in recent days.
The police commander also said he had been inside the gutted building himself, adding that it had been "incredibly emotional working in there".
"I went in myself and went to the top floor. It is incredibly hard to describe the devastation in some parts of that building," he said.
- Minute's silence pays respect to victims of fire
At 11am, many fell silent at the scene of the blaze in north Kensington to remember victims and all those affected by the fire.
Family and friends of victims, survivors of the fire, emergency services and other members of the public stood together as they paused to pay their respects.
After the silence ended, some firefighters were cheered and applauded, as they left a scene where many tributes have been left.
New images and video footage from inside the devastated building has been released, showing the extent of the damage caused by the blaze.
The images released have been taken inside flats where police know that everyone inside has been accounted for.
The resident of each flat was also notified by police of the release of the material.
On Monday, London Fire Commissioner Dany Cotton told BBC Radio 4's Today programme she could understand the "absolute frustration and misery" of people concerned about loved ones who had not yet been identified.
But she added that because victims had been subject to a "very intense fire" that will made some of the identification "very difficult".
Ms Cotton added that it might be "some days yet" before firefighters could say they have reached everyone in the building.
Prime Minister Theresa May was due to chair a meeting of the Grenfell Tower Taskforce on Monday afternoon.
On Sunday, London Mayor Sadiq Khan described the disaster as a "preventable accident".
The Government also announced that those left homeless will receive a down-payment of at least £5,500 from an emergency fund.