Five people, including three children, have been electrocuted in a pool at a water park in north-western Turkey, according to media reports.
The three children - reportedly aged 12, 15 and 17 - were caught up in an electrical current in the pool in the town of Akyazi, in Sakarya province, the state-run Anadolu news agency said.
According to the private Dogan news agency, the park's manager and his son were killed when they dived into the pool to try and save them.
All five were taken to a hospital in Akyazi, but could not be saved.
A sixth person was also reportedly taken to hospital with unknown injuries.