Cyclists Laura Trott and Victoria Pendleton have had us on the edge of our seats as they pedalled their way to Olympic glory.
But the Gold medal winners have also inspired a whole new generation of cyclists who want to follow the Team GB riders into the sport.
The theme of London 2012 is inspiring a generation and that's exactly what British Cycling are hoping to do.
For the two weeks after the Games they're holding Go-Ride Racing events for the under 16s right across the East of England.
The initiative is designed to get more people into the sport of cycling.
Here at ITV Anglia we've collated a number of links to help you into the saddle.
- British Cycling - the governing body for cycling in the UK and more information on the Go Ride games is available here.
- To find a cycling club near you click here
- British Cycling also has information on those with disabilities who want to participate. The link is here
- The Handcycling Association - which promotes handcycling as a sport
- The BMX competition is due to start this week and to find out more about the sport go here.
- For women's cycling in Northamptonshire