The Visit England tourist board has named the top 101 things to do before going abroad but only seven of them are in the East of England.
The must-do bucket list of things to do or places to see contains these in the Anglia region:
- Eating fish and chips at Aldeburgh, Suffolk
- Rafting in the Lee Valley on the Hertfordshire-Essex
- Visiting Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes
- Holkham beach in Norfolk
- Punting in Cambridge
- Wicken Fen in Cambridgeshire
- Ice skating in the Fens
But should the East of England be better represented with more places in the list? ITV Anglia viewers have been adding their suggestions.
- Crabbing at Wells Harbour in Norfolk - Nicki Jackson
- Visiting Landguard Ford at Felixstowe
- Going on the train on the pier at Southend - Sarah Carter
- Walk the beach from Sizewell to Dunwich - Martin Smith
- Visit the mills of Suffolk and Norfolk including Pakenham - Sandy Jackson
- Cruise along the Norfolk Broads - Lisa Hopton Burman
- Picnic at Whipsnade Zoo in Bedfordshire - Sue Hoar
Join the debate on our Facebook page.