Met Office computer models predict that the strongest winds will hit the Anglia region between 5am and 10am on Monday with gusts at more than 75 mph.
The sequence of images below show the computer prediction for the East of England from 6am.
It should be noted that this is the raw data from one computer forecast model and is subject to change as more observational data becomes available. It can be used only as a guide to the forecast wind gusts in a particular area at a particular time.
PREDICTED WIND GUSTS - key to colours
- Green 20-30 knots (23-35 mph)
- Yellow 30-40 knots (35-46 mph)
- Orange 40-50 knots (46-58 mph)
- Red 50-60 knots (58-69 mph)
- Purple 60-70 knots (69-81 mph)
- Darker purple 70-80 knots (81-92 mph)