Dry with clear spells initially during the evening, becoming quite cold. Winds will strengthen later in the night with spells of rain making progress across the region, mainly after midnight together with slightly milder conditions. Strong gusts likely by dawn. Minimum temperature 1°C.
Wet and very windy through most of Monday, with the most heavy and persistent rain during late morning and early afternoon. Becoming drier, clearer and less windy before dusk. Maximum temperature 10°C.
Further transient periods of wind and heavy rain, mainly during Tuesday day, and again during Wednesday afternoon and early evening. Less windy with scattered showers in between. Temperatures near normal.
Email us your weather pictures and scenery of East Anglia to email@example.com
The highest temperature in the Anglia region on Sunday 29 December was 7.8°C in Writtle, Essex.
These are some of the other maximum temperatures in the region:
- 7.3°C in Shoeburyness, Essex
- 7.3°C in Northampton
- 7.0°C in Santon Downham, Suffolk
- 7.0°C in Sawtry, Cambridgeshire
- 7.0°C in Cambridge
- 6.8°C in Cavendish, Suffolk
- 6.7°C in Holbeach, Lincolnshire
- 6.6°C in Wittering, Cambridgeshire
- 6.6°C in Woburn, Bedfordshire
- 6.3°C in Cromer, Norfolk
- 5.7°C in Norwich
- 5.2°C in Stowe, Buckinghamshire