Flooding has been causing havoc across East Anglia thanks to a deluge of rainfall on Thursday night and into Friday morning.
A gallery of images can be seen below
Click below to watch a video taken by ITV News Anglia viewer Rob Simpson of the River Stour in flood, blocking Liston Lane in Long Melford, Suffolk.
This is what Liston Lane in Long Melford looks like on Google Maps in drier times:
In many places in the Anglia region 20-30 mm of rain fell on Thursday into Friday morning which is more than half the rain expected during the entire month of February.
Rainfall totals in the Anglia region in the 24 hours to 9am on Friday 7 February 2014:
- 32 mm in Harpenden, Hertfordshire
- 23 mm in Santon Downham, Suffolk
- 21 mm in Woburn, Bedfordshire
- 21 mm in Northampton
- 21 mm in Marham, Norfolk
- 21 mm in Bedford
- 18 mm in Sawtry, Cambridgeshire
- 18 mm in Wittering, Cambridgeshire
- 18 mm in Weybourne, Norfolk
- 10 mm in Shoeburyness, Essex
Click here for the latest Anglia forecast
Read more: A guide to keeping safe on the region's roads