Dry for extreme eastern areas, with the best bright or sunny spells. Elsewhere cloudy this morning with outbreaks of rain, followed by slightly brighter conditions this afternoon but also scattered showers, some of which could be heavy.
Feeling cold. Maximum temperature 10°C.
- Send us your weather pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Showers, perhaps locally heavy, will clear westwards this evening. Dry and clearer conditions will follow, allowing a slight frost to occur in places. Patchy fog may form later.
Minimum temperature 0°C.
Dry initially, sunny spells, any fog clearing. Then becoming cloudy with light showers developing, especially along the coast. Later showers become more widespread and also sometimes heavy, while extending inland.
Maximum temperature 9°C.
Monday's weather stats in the Anglia region
- The highest temperature in the Anglia region was 11.4°C at Weybourne, Norfolk
- The lowest temperature was -5.1°C at Marham, Norfolk
- The wettest place was Higham, Suffolk with 0.4 mm of rain
- Wattisham in Suffolk had 10.8 hours of sunshine