A cool start with early mist clearing to leave a day of hazy, bright spells and a few showers. Feeling cool along the coast with an easterly breeze, but becoming milder inland. Best of the brightness inland through the afternoon.
Maximum temperature 13°C.
It will be a dry night with some lengthy clear periods allowing the temperature to fall, however it should remain frost-free across the region.
Minimum temperature 5°C.
Dry and bright with some good periods of hazy sunshine through the day. Becoming warm across the region, though the easterly breeze will keep coastal areas a little cooler.
Maximum temperature 17°C.
- We like to show off your weather pictures in our television and online weather forecasts - please send them to email@example.com
Dry, bright and warm on Sunday. Sunny spells and a few showers likely Monday and Tuesday, feeling rather warm, especially in sunnier interludes, but cooler near the coast.
Thursday's weather stats in the Anglia region
- The highest temperature in the region was 10.7°C at Cavendish in Suffolk
- Lowest temperature was -2.3°C in Santon Downham, Suffolk
- The wettest place was Wittering in Cambridgeshire with 7.2 mm
- Wattisham in Suffolk in 4.7 hours