Clothing donated to charity shops in East Anglia by Suffolk singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran are going under the hammer online.
The items worn on photo shoots, videos and live performances were given to a number of charity shops following a tweet by Ed earlier in the month.
Sue Ryder and St Elizabeth hospice in Ed's home town Framlingham were given several bags of clothes along with the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) fundraising office in Ipswich.
Now, EACH is getting ready to launch an online auction for fans around the world to get their hands on some unique items.
Among the items up for grabs will be hoodies and t-shirts with Ed Sheeran’s distinctive paw-print logo on them.
The following items go on auction on ebay at 8pm Monday 31 March:
- An Orvis red sweatshirt with a cat design
- A PXL clothing black t-shirt with alphabet lettering
- A PXL clothing grey sweatshirt with alphabet lettering
- A PXL clothing black sweatshirt with alphabet lettering
- An Oyisis jumper with a reindeer design
- A blue t-shirt with the Ed Sheeran paw print logo
- A Martin & Co orange hoodie
Fans can see the items and make bids by visiting the EACH homepage.
Other auctions taking place:
It's thought other charities have been given donations too.