This video of a tornado over Cambridgeshire was captured by Michael Durndell.
Dramatic storms have been heading across the East this afternoon. In Cambridgeshire ITV Anglia viewer Vicky Parkes captured a funnel cloud in the skies over Sawtry.
And a massive hail storm led to unseasonable icy roads at Gamlingay spotted by Mandy Arnold.
Send your pictures and weather reports to email@example.com
Henry Johnstone took this from his back garden in Haverhill, Suffolk at 1600hrs on 22/05/2014.
The storms were hit and miss with many areas dodging the heavy rain.
These are the 24-hour rainfall totals in the Anglia region from 10am on Thursday 22 May 2014:
- 19.0 mm in Wittering, Cambs
- 17.2 mm in Woburn, Beds
- 13.8 mm in Northampton
- 13.8 mm in Holbeach, Lincs
- 8.2 mm in Sawtry, Cambs
- 4.8 mm in Bedford
- 3.2 mm in Weybourne, Norfolk
- 2.6 mm in Santon Downham, Suffolk
- 2.2 mm in Norwich
- 1.2 mm in Andrewsfield near Braintree, Essex
- 0.2 mm in Shoeburyness, Essex
- 0.2 mm in Wattisham, Suffok