Most places will have a fine and warm day with long spells of sunshine. The odd heavy shower may develop in the afternoon but most places will stay dry. Feeling warm in the sunshine.
Maximum temperature 24°C.
Pollen levels are forecast to be high or very high over the next few days.
Any daytime showers will clear during the evening to leave a dry start to the night. Further showery outbreaks of rain are likely though by the morning.
Minimum temperature 13°C.
Any rain will clear and it will brighten up during the morning to leave a warm afternoon. Increasing cloud will allow showers to develop which may become heavy and thundery.
Maximum temperature 22°C.
- Breezy with sunshine and heavy showers again for Tuesday.
- Dry and fine for Wednesday and much of Thursday although it will become cloudier.
Saturday's high's and lows in the Anglia region
- Highest temperature was 24.0°C at Norwich airport
- Lowest temperature was 9.6°C at Monks Wood near Sawtry, Cambs
- Santon Downham in Suffolk has 21.6 mm of rain in the 24-hours to 9pm
- Wattisham in Suffolk had 7.9 hours of sunshine