Limited early sunny spells will give way to increasing cloud from the east as the day goes on, eventually bringing occasional rain to the east later on. It will also become increasingly windy, perhaps touching gale-force around exposed coasts later.
Maximum temperature 21°C.
- Click below for an animated computer forecast of Wednesday's rainfall
Rain will edge erratically westwards overnight to affect most parts, with brisk northwesterly winds only gradually easing. While much of the rain will be light, occasional heavy downpours are possible.
Minimum temperature 12°C.
- Click below to watch a video weather forecast for the east of the Anglia region from Lucy Verasamy
- Click below to watch a video weather forecast for the west of the Anglia region from Lucy Verasamy
Strong winds will continue to ease as overnight rain clears westwards early on, leaving a rather cloudy and humid day, with a risk of isolated and possibly heavy showers.
Maximum temperature 22°C.
- Rain clearing early Friday to sunshine and showers, perhaps thundery.
- Further sunshine and heavy showers Saturday and early Sunday, before rain probably spreads east later.
- Feeling very warm and humid.