Rather cloudy with scattered heavy showers. Later in the afternoon these showers, with risk of thunder, will tend to become more confined to the east of the region, with brighter spells developing in the west later.
Feeling warm. Maximum temperature 23°C.
Most showers should soon ease away during the evening, leaving a generally dry night with some clear spells developing, especially in the west, cloudier in the east.
Winds light overnight. Minimum temperature 12°C.
Send your pictures to email@example.com
A fine, dry day with some sunny spells. Becoming cloudier later in the day from the west. Remaining warm.
Maximum temperature 24°C.
- Rather cloudy initially Tuesday, brighter later.
- Sunny spells and risk of a few heavy, thundery showers developing later Wednesday and Thursday.
- Winds light throughout, feeling very warm and increasingly humid.
Saturday's maximum temperatures in the Anglia region
- 25.9°C in Writtle, Essex
- 25.9°C in Northampton
- 25.8°C in Bedford
- 25.8°C in Cambridge
- 25.7° in Woburn, Beds
- 25.3° in Norwich
- 25.3°C in Wittering, Cambs
- 25.1°C in Harpenden, Herts
- 25.0°C in Stowe near Milton Keynes
- 23.3°C in Cavendish, Suffolk
- 20.6°C in Shoeburyness, Essex
- 18.0°C in Cromer, Norfolk
The highest temperature in the UK on Saturday was 27.7°C at Heathrow Airport.
Weather for the west of the region.
Weather for the East of the region.