A number of people from Suffolk have been included in the 2015 New Year Honours list.
Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE)
- Roger Wright from Snape. Chief Executive, Aldeburgh Music and lately Director, BBC Proms and Controller, BBC Radio 3. For services to Music
Officers of the Order of the British Empire (OBE)
- Michael Davies from Sudbury. Head of Maritime Resilience, Planning and Consequence Management, Department for Transport. For services to Maritime Safety.
- Prof Hugh Williamson from Southwold. Lately Regius Professor of Hebrew, University of Oxford. For services to Scholarship and Theology.
Members of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)
- Keith Paterson from Newmarket. For services to Promoting Information Technology to Elderly People in the UK
- Christopher Wells from Eye. Chair of Governors, Federated Schools of Gislingham and Palgrave, Suffolk. For services to Education
Medallists of the Order of the British Empire (BEM)
- Marian Andrews from Saxmundham. For services to the community in Saxmundham, Suffolk
- Joanna Copsey from Bury St Edmunds. Town Pastor Volunteer. For services to Policing and Community Safety in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Lance Cruse from Felixstowe. Border Force Officer, Maritime Targeting, Border Force, Felixstowe, Home Office. For services to the Protection of Endangered Species
- Judith Gowan from Woodbridge. For services to the Aldeburgh Carnival and to the community in East Suffolk
- The Reverend Susan Nutt from Barnham. For services to the community in Barnham and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Bob Pegnall from Woodbridge. For services to the community in Woodbridge, Suffolk