Suffolk Coastal covers almost the whole of Suffolk's sea frontage, apart from the area around Lowestoft, which is in Waveney. It stretches from Wrentham in the north to Felixstowe in the south.
- Conservative majority in 2010: 9,128
- After Ipswich and Waveney, Suffolk Coastal is the third most marginal seat in Suffolk
- Labour would need a swing of 15% to win in 2015 and the Lib Dems would need a 8% swing
When Therese Coffey won in Suffolk Coastal in 2010, she as the first women MP in Suffolk. Former Conservative Cabinet Minister John Gummer (now Lord Deben) was the previous MP for Suffolk Coastal.
Suffolk Coastal has been held by the Conservatives since it was created at a seat in 1983.
Candidates in 2015
- Therese Coffey - Conservative
- Daryll Pitcher - UKIP
- James Sandbach - Liberal Democrats
- Rachel Smith-Lyte - Green
- Russell Whiting - Labour