The Environment Agency is warning of the risk of flooding in parts of the Anglia region following heavy rain.
A flood warning means flooding is expected and immediate action required
- Bedfordshire - River Great Ouse at Odell including Horsefair Lane and Mill Lane
- Cambridgeshire - B1040 Thorney to Whittlesey Road to the South of the River Nene
- Buckinghamshire - River Great Ouse and River Ouzel at Newport Pagnell including Mill Street, Tickford End, Willen Road, Lakes Lane, Westbury Lane, Wolverton Road, High Street, Station Road, Glenwoods, roads off Alexandra Drive, and Blakelands
- Buckinghamshire - River Great Ouse and River Ouzel at Newport Pagnell including Caldecote Mill, Willen Road, Riverside, Toll House, Woad Farm, Sherington Road, Gallards Farm, and Ravenstone Mill
- Northamptonshire - River Nene and River Ise in Wellingborough
- Northamptonshire - River Nene at Billing Aquadrome and nearby business parks including the Riverside Business Park and Crow Lane Industrial Estate
- Buckinghamshire - Newport Road and Wooton Court in New Bradwell, Haversham Sailing Club and Haversham Mill
- Cambridgeshire - Brampton village
- Northamptonptonshire / Buckinghamshire - Padbury Mill, Thornborough Mill, Thornton College, Beachampton Hall, Mill Farm at Beachampton and The Mill at Passenham
- Northamptonshire - Isolated properties and villages near the River Nene from Wellingborough to Thrapston
- Rutland - River Chater in Ketton including properties near the river on Church Road
- Northamptonshire - Isolated properties near the River Nene from Cogenhoe to Great Doddington
- Northamptonshire - Areas near the Wootton Brook in the Collingtree, Merefield and Shelfleys parts of Northampton
- Bedfordshire - Yelden, Upper Dean and Lower Dean
- Bedfordshire - Riseley Brook at Riseley and Pertenhall
- Northamptonshire - Harpers Brook in Brigstock and Sudborough
- Northamptonshire - River Great Ouse at Brackley including Whitfield, Turweston Mill, Mill Lane, Boundary Road, Willow Road and Shires Road
- Northamptonshire - River Nene at Cogenhoe Mill Caravan Site and the Northampton Washland
- Northamptonshire - River Ise in Clipston
A number of flood alerts have also been issued.
A flood alert is the lowest form of warning and means flooding is possible and people should be prepared.