The Environment Agency has issued a series of flood alerts around the East Anglian coast with a storm surge expected to bring high tides on Wednesday 4 January 2017.
A full-scale flood warning has been declared for riverside properties along the tidal River Yare in Norfolk including Cantley, Brundall and Reedham.
The number of the lower level flood alerts have also been issued for the coasts of Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex
- Essex Coast from Clacton to St Peters Flat including the Rivers Colne and Blackwater Estuaries
- Essex Coast from St Peters Flat to Shoeburyness including the Crouch and Roach Estuaries
- Norfolk Coast at Great Yarmouth
- Norfolk Coast at Keswick, Ostend and Walcott
- North Sea Coast at Bridlington
- North Sea Coast from Whitby to Filey
- The Suffolk and Essex Coast from Felixstowe to Clacton including Orwell and Stour Estuaries
- The Suffolk Coast at Southwold
- The Suffolk Coast from Lowestoft to Bawdsey
- The Tidal Deben Estuary
- Tidal River Waveney
- Tidal River Yare