ITV Anglia weather presenter Aisling Creevey has been out on the streets of Norwich on St Patrick's Day getting people to try Irish dancing.
Aisling originally hails from Leixlip in County Kildare in the Republic of Ireland and St Patrick is the patron saint of Ireland.
The town for the first home to the Guinness brewery in 1755 before it moved to Dublin.
Although St Patrick's Day on 17 March is a Bank Holiday in Ireland it is also marked in many parts of the world like the United States and increasingly in recent years, here in Britain.
Six things about St Patrick you didn't know
- St Patrick actually came from Great Britain
- As well as Ireland, he is also the patron saint of Nigeria
- He was captured by Irish pirates at the age of 16 and taken to Ireland
- St Patrick is said to have banished all the snakes from Ireland
- The colour originally associated with St Patrick is blue not green
- Until 1970 all the pubs in Ireland were closed on St Patrick's Day