Catch up on the latest in our Solid Citizen series looking at the stories behind some of the statues in our region recommended by you.
Thanks to all of your recommendations we have been able to bring the stories alive that matter to you.
We have had some fantastic suggestions which featured on our programme. Not to worry if you missed them, as you can catch up on them right here:
- Botanist John Ray, from Braintree in Essex
- The Major in Ipswich
- The Steelman in Corby
- Series of statues at Wicksteed Park in Kettering
- The duel stone in Cawston in Norwich
- Oliver Cromwell's statue in St Ives
- The creek man in Butley in Suffolk
- The leaping man in Milton Keynes