Stansted airport is the most expensive airport in the country to drop off passengers.
According to new figures from the RAC, the airport has hiked parking charges for drivers in the last year.
Drivers are being charged £3.50 for ten minutes at Stansted, that's an increase of 50p from last year.
The second highest airport to park is Luton, where drivers are being charged £3 for ten minutes.
The study also found Luton charged the most for collecting passengers at £7 for 40 minutes and Stansted followed with £5 for half an hour.
The RAC has advised drivers to "keep goodbyes to a minimum" and said the price increase "another way of making money out of drivers."
The Airport Operators Association has defended the price hike and said it "allows airports to maintain lower air fares."
The spokesman said airports provide clear information about the cost of parking options, meaning passengers have a "high level of awareness of the different ways they can choose to get to the airport, ranging from public transport to travelling by car".
Here are the most expensive airports in the UK to drop off passengers:
- London Stansted - £3.50 for 10 minutes (£3 for 10 minutes in 2016)
- London Luton - £3 for 10 minutes (£3 for 10 minutes in 2016)
- Liverpool John Lennon -£3 for 20 minutes (£2 for 20 minutes in 2016)
- Leeds Bradford - £3 for 30 minutes (£3 for 30 minutes)
- Birmingham - £2 for 10 minutes (£1 for 10 minutes in 2016)
- Glasgow International - £2 for 10 minutes (Free in 2016)
- East Midlands - £2 for 10 minutes (£2 for 10 minutes in 2016)