- Full interview with ITV News Anglia's Donovan Blake
He's established himself as a football icon, and now striker Adebayo Akinfenwa has released his first autobiography.
Aptly titled 'The Beast', the book looks back at the career of the 35-year-old, who despite spending much of his time in the lower leagues, has become something of a cult hero among football fans.
Part of that success has been down to his bulky physique which has earned him the honour of being the 'strongest player' on the video game 'FIFA', while he also runs a clothing label called 'Beast Mode'.
Now at Wycombe Wanderers, Akinfenwa returned to Northampton recently to sign copies and talk to fans who still adore him.
While he was there, he took time out for a chat with ITV News Anglia Sports Correspondent Donovan Blake.
- Adebayo Akinfenwa on writing his new book
- Adebayo Akinfenwa on his affection for Northampton Town
- Adebayo Akinfenwa on 'celebrity status'
- Adebayo Akinfenwa on his FIFA stats
- Adebayo Akinfenwa on his friend Clarke Carlisle
- Adebayo Akinfenwa on scoring against Liverpool