The Prince of Wales made a return to Cambridge with the Duchess of Cornwall for a double celebration at his old university city.Read the full story ›
The Queen is to unveil a statue of herself with thoroughbred horses and open a horse racing heritage centre when she visits Newmarket.Read the full story ›
A former Royal Household official from Suffolk who accepted more than £100,000 in bribes to award contracts for work at royal residences including Buckingham Palace has been jailed for five years.
Ronald Harper was deputy property manager responsible for maintaining the Queen's main London home, as well as St James's Palace, Clarence House and Windsor Castle, from 1994 until he was suspended in 2012.
The 64-year-old, from Sudbury, accepted payments or gifts from the directors of companies who were then given large contracts for maintenance of the historic buildings paid for by the then Civil List, now called the Sovereign Grant.
He was found guilty of two counts of conspiracy to make corrupt payments after two trials at Southwark Crown Court in June and August.
The corrupt bribes were made "over a significant period of time" either to directly to Harper or via a member of his family, while some of the money was used to pay Harper's credit card bills, jurors were told.
Pippa Middleton took civil court action against a "person or persons unknown" after pictures were allegedly taken from her iCloud account.Read the full story ›
A man from Northamptonshire arrested over the alleged hacking of Pippa Middleton's iCloud account has been released on bail.
It follows claims that three thousand of Pippa Middleton's private pictures had been illegally accessed.
A 35 year old man was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of hacking offences.
Personal photos of the Duchess of Cambridge and her children were reportedly among those offered for sale.Read the full story ›
Police investigating claims that Pippa Middleton's iCloud account was hacked have arrested a 35-year-old man in Northamptonshire, Scotland Yard said.
Pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge and her children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, are reportedly among 3,000 images taken from Kate's sister.
Police said that the man had been taken into custody at a south London police station after being arrested on suspicion of a Computer Misuse Act offence.
The Sun and Daily Mail newspapers reported that an anonymous seller had offered to sell them the pictures via encrypted messaging service WhatsApp.
The images reportedly include some of the royal children as well as wedding dresses and parties.
The Sun said it had been approached by someone using a pseudonym and asking for £50,000 within 48 hours.
The Duke of Cambridge reflected on his most challenging moments as a pilot with East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) for a BBC documentary.Read the full story ›
The Queen's representative in Essex has told ITV News Anglia he's 'fine' after taking a tumble during a royal visit to Harlow.Read the full story ›
The Duke of Cambridge came to the aid of the Queen's representative in Essex when he took a tumble during a royal visit this morning.Read the full story ›