Colchester United have called a press conference for tomorrow afternoon to announce their new manager.
Kevin Keen decided to quit following talks with chairman Robbie Cowling last week and the U's have moved quickly to secure a successor.
Current under 21s manager John McGreal is the overwhelming favourite with the bookies at 2/5.
In a recent poll by ITV News Anglia, 40% of U's fans said they wanted Braintree Town boss Danny Cowley to take over.
You can follow live updates of the announcement on our website tomorrow afternoon
Luton Town have appointed former Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace boss Paul Hart as their new assistant manager.
Hart has recently been working with Leeds United's academy, and watched the Hatters' defeat at Northampton Town on Saturday.
The 62-year-old will add some experience to Nathan Jones' coaching staff.
It feels great to be here. I've been looking forward to this and I feel very lucky.
I've had 45 Years in football and to come to a prestigious club like Luton, especially in this position as assistant manager is great, I'm very lucky.
The size of the support at Luton is incredible and we're looking to give the supporters quality, winning football.
Ipswich Town midfielder Andre Dozzell says he's targeting a regular starting role in the first team next season after signing his first professional contract with the club.
Dozzell agreed the deal on his 17th birthday yesterday - despite reported interest from the Premier League.
The teenager scored his first goal for the club against Sheffield Wednesday last month and is keen to taste more first team action at Portman Road next season.
At the start of the season my aim was to break into the first-team because I had been playing regularly for the U21s and the next step is the first-team but it was a bit crazy to score on my debut.
It’s been great to have been around the first-team lately. My dad has been there too so he can give me advice on how handle it so that’s helped.
Obviously I’m pleased with the progress I’ve made here and hopefully I can push on from here and try and get more first-team football next year. That is the target.
Two days of racing at historic Oulton Broad circuitRead the full story ›
Former Peterborough United Jack Collison says he's proud of his career despite being forced to retire at the age of just 27.Read the full story ›
Kettering's Kyren Wilson is adamant he can become the best player in the world one day - despite losing his World Snooker Championship quarter-final to Mark Selby today.
The 24-year-old hit a 143 break at the Crucible - the highest of the tournament so far.
One of those matches but overall a good tournament! Good luck to mark! I'll be back stronger with many more years to come! #warrior
World number one Selby went on to win the match 13-8, but Wilson was proud of his efforts regardless.
I'll win this event in the future, without a doubt.
I completely believe in myself, this hasn't dampened my confidence. I'll go away from here, I'll have a little bit of a rest with my family and friends and I'll be back working very, very hard to make sure next season's even better than this one.
Northampton Borough Council have confirmed they've applied for a temporary injunction to stop the wife of former Northampton Town chairman David Cardoza selling her house.
They say they've taken the action as part of their investigation into what happened to a £10.25 million loan they leant to the Cobblers for the building of their new East Stand when Mr Cardoza was in charge.
A hearing is due to take place in Birmingham tomorrow morning.
The Borough Council applied for an interim injunction to prevent the sale of Christina Cardoza’s house. Christina, Anthony and David Cardoza, have been named in the proceedings.
We have taken this action against the Cardozas as part of our pursuit of the £10.25million loan made by Northampton Borough Council to Northampton Town Football Club, of which David and Anthony Cardoza were directors.
The Borough Council took on the right to pursue the debt from the Football Club under the memorandum of understanding signed with the Club’s new owners and we have made it clear that we do intend to take the action needed both to find out what happened and to recover the public money that has not been repaid.
Colchester United are looking for a new manager to lead them in League Two next year, but who's expected to be in the frame?Read the full story ›
Former Colchester United midfielder Kem Izzet has confirmed he has applied for the vacant manager's job at the club.
Former boss Kevin Keen stood down from his role yesterday following talks with chairman Robbie Cowling.
Assistant manager David Wright will take charge of the U's remaining two games of the season.
35-year-old Izzet made over 400 appearances for the club and took to Twitter last night to declare his interest.
To add further fuel to the fire, he left Suffolk non-league side Needham Market this afternoon.
I have officially chucked my name into the hat
Norwich and Sunderland have been fined £30,000 each and warned as to their future conduct for failing to ensure their players and/or officials conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during their match on April 16, the Football Association has said.