A number of the region's MPs are leaving their jobs in the government as part David Cameron's reshuffle.
- James Paice - MP for South East Cambridgeshire
- Henry Bellingham - MP for North West Norfolk
- Jonathan Djanogly - MP for Huntingdon
- Edward Garnier - MP for Harborough
- James Duddridge - MP for Rochford & Southend East
- Brooks Newmark - MP for Braintree
Cambridgeshire MP James Paice has left the government in David Cameron's reshuffle and been awarded a knighthood.
Mr Paice was the farming minister and had served in many ministerial and shadow ministerial roles since he became MP for South East Cambridgeshire in 1987.
Two more of the new intake of 2010 MPs from the Anglia region have been promoted to ministers by David Cameron.
The MP for Great Yarmouth Brandon Lewis and Nick Boles, the MP for Grantham and Stamford, have both been made junior ministers in the Department for Communities and Local Government.
The South Cambridgeshire MP Andrew Lansley has lost his job as Health Secretary in the Cabinet reshuffle. So was it a surprise?