- 72 updates
There are three flood warnings in place in the Anglia region. Check the Environment Agency website for more details.
- B1040 Thorney to Whittlesey Road to the south of the River Nene in Cambridgeshire
- North Bank Road alongside the River Nene east of Peterborough and west of the Dog-in-a-Doublet sluice
- Cogenhoe Mill Caravan site in Northamptonshire
Businesses in a Norfolk village are counting the cost of having to close because of flooding. High tides and fast melting snow have caused problems in Horning near Norwich. Those businesses are wondering what can be done to prevent it happening again.
Businesses in a village on the Norfolk Broads have been hit by flooding. A mixture of Spring tides, westerly winds and the rapid thaw of snow have caused problems in Horning near Norwich.
The Ferry pub and a fish and chip shop in Ferry Road are both closed because of flooding and the manager of a local boat hire company is having to take staff to and from work by boat. Although the water is receding, it's still more than a foot deep in places.
The Environment Agency has issued at Flood Warning for North Bank Road alongside the River Nene to the east of Peterborough and the West of the Dog-in-a-Doublet Sluice.
There are 18 Flood Warnings in force across the Anglia region. Click here for more details.
The Environment Agency has issued a Flood Warning for the River Tas in Norfolk from Stoke Holy Cross to the A47 road bridge on the Norwich southern bypass.
The Agency says river levels are now peaking and likely to continue to rise slowly.
Click here for details of all the Flood Warnings in the Anglia region.
The return of rain and milder weather has led to a rapid thaw of lying snow and widespread flooding across the Anglia region.
The Environment Agency has issued 16 Flood Warnings and 56 Flood Alerts.
The Flood Warnings are listed here but the full details are on the Environment Agency website.
- Riverside properties in Chelmsford including the cricket ground
- River Yare from Barnham Broom to Cringleford in Norfolk
- River Great Ouse in Newport Pagnell near Milton Keynes
- River Tiffey from Wymondham to Barford in Norfolk
- River Colne from Castle Hedingham to Halstead in Essex
- Rattlesden River from Rattlesden to Combs Ford in Suffolk
- Water Eaton Brook in Bletchley, Milton Keynes
- Bin Brook at Newnham in Cambridge
- Bury Brook from Kings Ripton to Ramsey in Cambridgeshire
- River Kym from Kimbolton to Great Staughton in Cambridgeshire
- Cogenhoe Mill Caravan Site in Northamptonshire
A Flood Warning has been issued by the Environment Agency for the Riverside properties in Chelmsford, including the cricket ground. It says flooding is expected for the riverside areas of Chelmsford town centre.
Also properties in Shrublands Close, Chaucer Road and Andrews Place. River levels are likely to continue to rise slowly.
A Flood Warning has been issued by the Environment Agency for the River Yare in Norfolk from Barnham Broom to Cringleford. Locations affected are in Marlingford, Bawburgh, Cringleford and Mill Road in Barnham Broom. Including the B1108 at Earlham and Melton Beck.
A Flood Warning has been issued by the Environment Agency for the River Tiffey, from Wymondham to Barford in Norfolk. Flooding is expected. Locations are affected in Wramplingham, Barford, the B1135 and parts of the railway line at Wymondham.