Carbon monoxide warning

A man who's partner died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a Norfolk campsite says he is desperate to raise awareness of the risks of campfire cooking.

Carbon monoxide warning after BBQ death

A man who's partner died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a Norfolk campsite says he is desperate to raise awareness of the risks of campfire cooking.

Roland Wessling and his partner Hazel were poisoned as they slept in their tent at Clippesby Hall. He says a better understanding of the dangers could have saved her life.

Click above to see ITV News Anglia's Olivia Paterson reporting on carbon monoxide poisoning