Woman rescued from MK house fire

A woman has been rescued from a house fire in Milton Keynes.

Investigations continue into Milton Keynes house fire

25 firefighters worked to put out the fire on Daniels Welch in Coffey Hall.

Investigations are continuing into a house fire in Milton Keynes. 25 firefighters were called to Daniels Welch in Coffey Hall yesterday after a fire broke out.

It's thought the fire was caused by an electrical fault. A woman was rescued from a first-floor window and another woman and a man jumped to safety - the man was unhurt but it's thought the woman broke her leg.

Pair jump for safety as another woman is rescued from Milton Keynes house fire

The property in Daniels Welch in Coffee Hall.
The property in Daniels Welch in Coffee Hall. Credit: ITV News Anglia

A woman has been rescued from a house fire in Milton Keynes.

Emergency services were called to Daniels Welch in Coffee Hall at around twenty past four this morning.

Emergency services were called this morning.
Emergency services were called this morning. Credit: ITV News Anglia

Firefighters helped the woman from a first-floor window. Another woman and a man jumped to safety.

The fire devastated the property.
The fire devastated the property. Credit: ITV News Anglia

The fire service say there were no smoke alarms in the property, and early indications are that the most likely cause of the fire was electrical.

Advertisement