A puppy who was abandoned in a hedge in Norfolk with a note asking for a new home is preparing to move in with his new family.
A junior radio worker wept in the toilets moments after, veteran DJ Dave Lee Travis, launched a "horrible" assault on her, a court heard.
A radio announcer has told a court she was in a "panic" as DJ Dave Lee Travis grabbed her breasts when she was live on BBC Radio 4.
Two lanes closed and delays of one hour due to accident, a van and two cars involved on M1 Southbound between Newport Pagnell Services and J14 A509 (Milton Keynes). Tailbacks for four miles.
Veteran DJ Dave Lee Travis has said his "nightmare is now going to go on" after learning he faced a retrial on charges of indecent and sexual assault.
Former BBC presenter Travis, 68, was cleared of 12 counts of indecent assault this month but jurors at Southwark Crown Court were unable to reach verdicts on two further charges.
Today, Judge Anthony Leonard heard that prosecutors were seeking a retrial on the two outstanding charges.
Outside court, Travis referred to when he was found not guilty of the 12 counts.
He told reporters: "I told you that I'd been through 18 months of a nightmare and apparently I was wrong because the nightmare is now going to go on."
Prosecutors want DJ Dave Lee Travis to face a retrial on charges of indecent and sexual assault, a court has heard.
Former Chiltern Radio presenter Travis, 68, of Buckinghamshire, was cleared of 12 counts of indecent assault earlier this month.
But jurors at London's Southwark Crown Court were unable to reach verdicts on two further charges and were discharged.
Today, Judge Anthony Leonard heard that prosecutors were seeking a retrial on the outstanding charges of indecent assault and sexual assault.
Prosecutor Miranda Moore QC told the court a retrial was likely to last just over two weeks.
A further hearing is due to take place on March 28.
Veteran DJ Dave Lee Travis, who lives in Buckinghamshire, has been found not guilty of 12 indecent assault charges.
But the jury at London's Southwark Crown Court failed to reach verdicts on two other charges and were discharged.
Travis, 68, showed no reaction as the verdicts were read out, looking straight ahead.
The jury of eight women and four men had been deliberating for around 20 hours after a trial at which the former Top Of The Pops presenter was accused of indecently assaulting 10 women and sexually assaulting another in alleged incidents dating back to 1976 when he was at the height of his fame.
There will be a further hearing at the same court on February 24 to decide if there should be a retrial of the two outstanding charges.
Another alleged victim of veteran DJ Dave Lee Travis is expected to give evidence against the former Radio 1 favourite today.
Travis, 68, denies 13 indecent assaults and one sexual assault, dating back to 1976 and the height of his fame.
The trial at London's Southwark Crown Court has heard evidence from alleged victims who have pointed to Travis's supposed "campaign of sexual assault" and a casual attitude among broadcasting bosses to dealing with complaints against him.
Yesterday, women gave evidence anonymously - out of Travis's view - when they spoke of his "lechy" behaviour, wandering hands, and "strong, old" cologne.
One woman also described how she was allegedly abused by Travis when she was 15, the veteran DJ apparently telling her she had "the biggest boobs" he had ever seen when the "starstruck and naive" teenager attended a Showaddywaddy concert in Gloucestershire.
And the chart-toppers' former frontman Dave Bartram also appeared in court, giving evidence for barely ten minutes when he recalled the gig - at which Travis apparently stormed on stage to play percussion for the band as part of a jape.
Earlier this week a former announcer for BBC Radio 4 recalled how Travis fondled her breasts while she was making an on-hour announcement for its flagship Women's Hour show.
Another spoke of apparently having to be separated from the defendant after she called him a pervert following an alleged assault.
The alleged offending includes when he was working as a BBC DJ, as a broadcaster with Classic Gold radio, while appearing on Top Of The Pops, and when starring in panto.
Travis, from Buckinghamshire, is charged with 13 counts of indecent assault dating back to 1973 and as recently as 2003. He is also accused of sexual assault in 2008.
He denies all charges.
Firefighters have launched an investigation into a blaze which destroyed a warehouse in Newport Pagnell yesterday.
Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue were still at the scene this morning damping down the site in the Renny Road area of the town.
The structure of the building has yet to be made safe, but fire officers have begun to question dozens of eyewitnesses in a bid to identify its cause.
Click below to watch Olivia Paterson's full report which includes viewers footage of the fire:
– Ian Wilson, Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue
"It's too dangerous to go in at the minute, so we're carrying out fire investigation using other means talking to witnesses, interrogating systems that are functioning within the building, so the fire alarm, CCTV etc."
Fire crews are still damping down at the scene of a major fire at a warehouse in Newport Pagnell in Buckinghamshire.
The blaze broke out yesterday afternoon and at its height more than 60 firefighters were tackling the flames. An investigation into the cause of the fire is now underway.