Most places will stay dry today with some sunshine but there'll be a keen breeze.
Following showers this evening, it will be dry with clear spells overnight. A bright and breezy day then follows tomorrow.
Following this morning's rain, the skies are now brightening and most places will enjoy a dry afternoon, with just the odd shower later.
A former Wisbech mayor is due to be sentenced today after a Second World War pistol was found at his home. Jonathan Farmer was found guilty of illegally possessing a firearm after a two-day trial at Cambridge Crown Court.
The 56-year-old had argued the weapon was an antique and he didn't know it was loaded. The judge said he should expect a custodial sentence.
A woman is attempting to run 53 marathons in 53 days.
Amy Hughes ran her 22nd marathon in Peterborough yesterday. Today she's been in Norwich, while tomorrow and Saturday she's in Cambridgeshire.
She's raising money for a children's brain tumour charity, the Isabelle Lottie Foundation.
Click below to watch a report by ITV News Anglia's Andy Ward
Peterborough United have completed the signing of Gateshead forward Marcus Maddison.
The 20-year-old has made a big impression since joining Gateshead following his release from Premier League giants Newcastle United.
Maddison has agreed a four-year contract with Posh.
I'm delighted to intro Marcus Maddison,a talented 20 yr old who can play wide & number 10 role. Goals/Assists/Flair! http://t.co/mbI6jf89yE
– Darren Ferguson, Peterborough United manager
"He is a really good player and I really like him. He is a good age, 20-years-old, fits the bill in terms of what we are after.
He is a player that has had a go at the big time, didn't quite work out as he had hoped but he has gone into the non-league and is on his way back up again."
Meanwhile, Posh goalkeeper Joe Day has joined Newport County on a one-month loan deal.
Ten people have been taken to hospital after they were overcome with fumes from a barbecue which was apparently used to keep a house warm in Cambridgeshire.
Twelve people in total escaped from the house in Plantation Road in Sawston when the carbon monoxide alarm went off earlier this morning.
Ten of those twelve people had to be taken to hospital by ambulance.
Fire station commander Wayne Swales said using a barbecue indoors was "extremely dangerous"
– Wayne Swales, Fire station commander
He said: "Not only does it put the residents at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, but it is also a serious fire hazard.
"Luckily, this property was fitted with a carbon monoxide alarm, which alerted the residents to the situation so they were able to seek help.
"Carbon monoxide is a silent killer and we would urge residents to think about fitting a carbon monoxide detector in their properties."