One of Dunkirk Little Ships is being restored in a North Norfolk boatyard. The Lucy Lavers is looking a lot healthier these days and is now part of a new visitor centre at Stiffkey near Wells.
Originally built as the Aldeburgh lifeboat in 1940 her first mission was as part of the Dunkirk rescue flotilla in the Second World War. After that she went on to save even more lives as lifeboat for Sheringham and Wells.
Click below to watch a report by ITV News Anglia's Kate Prout
A memorial bench has been unveiled in Bury St Edmunds to remember Dunkirk veterans.
93-year-old George Emmett from the Royal British Legion in Bury St Edmunds was chosen to cut the ribbon in a special opening ceremony. Mr Emmett is thought to be the last known survivor of Dunkirk in the town.
The new bench is in the Appleby Rose Gardens and replaces an older one that became damaged. The original was purchased back in 2000 with funds from the Dunkirk Veterans Association.
Now St Edmundsbury Council and an anonymous benefactor have kindly donated the new bench.
A boat that was used in the Dunkirk evacuations during the Second World War is being restored in North Norfolk thanks to a large heritage grant. The Lucy Lavers also served as a lifeboat along our coastline for nearly 30 years.