The Policing Minister Brandon Lewis has vowed that the British way of life "will prevail" following Wednesday's terror attack in Westminster.
Mr Lewis, who is also the MP for Great Yarmouth, urged people to get on with their normal lives and stay strong.
The man responsible for the attack has this afternoon been named as 52-year-old Khalid Masood from Kent.
"As the Prime Minister outlined in her statement today, the threat level doesn't change," Mr Lewis told ITV News Anglia.
"We're keeping the threat level as it was. We do believe this was a single incident, and people around the country should do as we're seeing in London today - British people getting on with their everyday lives, getting on with work and making sure that our way of life does prevail."
A multi-million pound funding bid to build a long-awaited third river crossing in Great Yarmouth will soon be submitted to the government.Read the full story ›
Volunteers running a soup kitchen for the homeless in Great Yarmouth, have vowed to carry on despite coming under attack from a group of youths.
Some of the volunteers suffered minor injuries. Two teenagers have been arrested in connection with Friday's incident.
Video report by ITV News Anglia's Malcolm Robertson
Another parcel of cocaine's been found after 50 million pounds worth of the A class drug washed up on beaches in Norfolk last week.
You can watch Natalie Gray's report here.
Holdalls of the drug were first discovered by a woman walking her dog on Hopton beach just south of Great Yarmouth on Wednesday afternoon. Parcels were also found at Caister and Suffolk Police's confirmed more's been found at Kessingland in Suffolk.
The National Crime Agency say the amount so far seized is around 360 kilograms.
The Home Office says its intelligence-led approach against drug smugglers is working. Last year two men were found guilty after Border Force acted on intelligence and seized more than half a billion pounds worth of cocaine.
“We not only work extremely closely with domestic partners, like the NCA, but also international counterparts to share intelligence and target our operations accordingly. “While Border Force use a combination of cutters, patrol vessels and cutting-edge technology to secure our coastline, we also encourage members of the public to report suspicious activity.”
It says new coastal patrol vessels have been launched to support cutters in UK waters and more are due to enter service this year.
Members of the public can report suspicious activity around the coast to the local police on 101, Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, quoting Project KRAKEN.
- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Emily Knight
An exhibition reminding people of the importance of evacuation during flooding has got underway in Great Yarmouth.
In last month's storm surge, 60% of people chose not to leave their homes, despite being advised to do so.
Across Suffolk and Essex, more than 5,000 properties were also in danger.
Investigators say they don't believe £50 million worth of cocaine was meant to wash up on the Norfolk coast.Read the full story ›
- Report form the scene by ITV News Anglia's Kate Prout
ITV News Anglia reporter Kate Prout has the latest from the scene after £50 million worth of cocaine washed up on two Norfolk beaches.
Bags were found on Hopton beach near Great Yarmouth and at a beach near Caister.
The discovery at Hopton on Thursday 9 February was alerted to police by a member of the public.
Around £50 million worth of cocaine has been found washed up on two Norfolk beaches.Read the full story ›
A naval architect who jumped into a river at Great Yarmouth at the height of a storm surge tide earlier this month has admitted being "stupid".
Stephen Wood, ignored police warnings to leave and leapt into the water, telling an officer "I might as well jump in".
The PC told magistrates how she watched in "utter shock and disbelief" as he travelled "several metres in a split second".
Wood admitted obstructing a police officer in their duty on January 13 when parts of Great Yarmouth, had been evacuated over flooding worries.
In mitigation, Wood's defence said he admitted his actions had been "stupid", but added he was a naval architect and experienced in the seas and rivers.
Handing down an order to pay a £150 fine, with another £115 in court costs and fees, magistrate Darren Gilkes said it was a night the officers would not forget.
"Sightseers" wanting to see the devastating power of the storm surge first-hand have been told to leave Yarmouth and Gorleston seafronts.Read the full story ›