Police officers from the region attending the funeral of PC Keith Palmer will get free rail travel with Greater Anglia.
PC Palmer was killed in the terror attack at Westminster last month. He was stabbed to death by Khalid Masood outside the Houses of Parliament.
His funeral will take place on Monday, April 10, in London. Anyone with a valid warrant or ID card will be able to claim a return ticket from any station on the Greater Anglia network.
MK Dons' away trip to Charlton next week will be dedicated to the memory of London terror attack victim PC Keith Palmer.Read the full story ›
- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Russell Hookey
Hundreds have turned out to a peace vigil in Luton after it emerged that the Westminster attacker had lived in the town.
Faith leaders, police officers and members of the public all turned out to pay tribute to those who lost their life and promote community cohesion.
Former neighbours of 52-year-old Khalid Masood said they were disgusted to find out he was behind the terror attacks that left carnage on the streets of London.
A 35-year-old policeman seriously injured in Wednesday’s terrorist attack was from Braintree.
Kris Aves suffered what has been described as life-changing injuries including two broken legs and a broken arm when he was hit by the attacker’s car on Westminster bridge.
It is thought he was among a party of policemen on the bridge who were returning from an awards ceremony.
He now lives in Barnet. Mr Aves' parents, who still live in Braintree, are at his bedside.
The man who carried out the Westminster terror attack had previously lived in Luton.
52-year old Khalid Masood had lived in the town up until 2012, when he moved to the West Midlands.
It's now been revealed that his birth name was Adrian Russell Ajao.
"We remain keen to hear from anyone who knew Khalid Masood well, understands who his associates were and can provide us with information about places he has recently visited. There might be people out there who did have concerns about Masood but did not feel comfortable for whatever reason in passing those concerns to us."
The man responsible for the terror attack in Westminster had previously lived in Luton, it has emerged.
Khalid Masood, who was 52, ploughed into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before stabbing to death policeman Keith Palmer in the grounds of Parliament.
Masood most recently lived in the West Midlands, but had been in Dunraven Avenue, in Luton, for a several years before moving in 2012.
"I'm absolutely disgusted and saddened in a way that you don't know your neighbours as well as you should do.
"I would see him gardening frequently at the weekends, quite house proud, in relaxed clothing with two small children.
"He would be frequently loading the children into his car, but I didn't see his wife very much.
- Video report by ITV News Anglia's Malcolm Robertson
Tributes have been pouring in for Keith Palmer, the police officer murdered in yesterday's terrorist attack in Westminster.
A couple from Norfolk have been talking about how stopping to take a selfie outside the Houses of Parliament probably saved their lives - and across the region there have been demonstrations of support for those killed and injured.
A book of condolence has been set up in Luton to give people a chance to pay their respects to victims of the Westminster terror attack.Read the full story ›
The Policing Minister Brandon Lewis has vowed that the British way of life "will prevail" following Wednesday's terror attack in Westminster.
Mr Lewis, who is also the MP for Great Yarmouth, urged people to get on with their normal lives and stay strong.
The man responsible for the attack has this afternoon been named as 52-year-old Khalid Masood from Kent.
"As the Prime Minister outlined in her statement today, the threat level doesn't change," Mr Lewis told ITV News Anglia.
"We're keeping the threat level as it was. We do believe this was a single incident, and people around the country should do as we're seeing in London today - British people getting on with their everyday lives, getting on with work and making sure that our way of life does prevail."
A Norfolk couple say if they had not stopped to take selfies at Westminster yesterday they would have been mown down by the terrorist's car.Read the full story ›