An aristocrat has been left devastated after she lost a family heirloom pendant on a trip to a Morrisons supermarket in Lowestoft.
Lord and Lady Somerleyton have offered a cash reward for the safe return of the 18ct gold pendant, encrusted with an emerald and diamonds, which was lost at the store in Pakefield on October 9.
Lady Somerleyton had been wearing the pendant, which is in an art deco style and attached to a chain measuring around 18ins, and noticed it was missing at about 5pm.
Lord Somerleyton said he and his wife were devastated to have lost the heirloom and had decided to offer a cash reward for its safe return, should someone find it.
A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "It has been reported missing to us. The reward is separate to us."
Police want help to find a woman on a mobility scooter after a collision in Marks and Spencer caused an elderly customer to fall.
The incident happened on 1 September at some point between 11.30am and 12 noon.
A woman in her late 80s was queuing in Marks and Spencer store on London Road in Lowestoft.
She was caught by a suspect who was driving a mobility scooter causing the victim to fall to the floor and she also sustained a nasty cut to the leg in the process.
The driver of the scooter showed no remorse and also failed to apologise.
Officers would like to speak to the woman depicted in the CCTV still in connection with the incident.
Anyone who recognises the woman should contact PC Kevin Brooks at Lowestoft police on 101.
The search for a man who was apparently spotted struggling in the sea off the coast of Lowestoft has been called off.
Three RNLI lifeboats as well as Coastguard Rescue teams were sent out to try and find the man after the alarm was raised just before 1pm on Tuesday afternoon.
However, nothing was found and the search was abandoned at 4.45pm.
The UK Coastguard has urged anyone who may know anything to get in touch.
A scuba diver who went missing off the Norfolk, Suffolk coast has been named by police.
67-year-old Terry Tonkin from Brighton was wreck diving around 15 miles from Great Yarmouth on Monday when he failed to return to the boat.
A major search involving three lifeboats and two helicopters was launched but called off yesterday (29 August).
The search for a scuba diver reported missing 15 miles off the coast of Great Yarmouth has been suspended.
A 67-year-old man from the Brighton area was part of group diving at a wreck site on Bank Holiday Monday when he failed to return to the boat.
Three lifeboats and two helicopters were involved in the search along with local shipping but there was no sign of him and any hopes of finding him alive have faded.
The investigation will focus on what went so tragically wrong in perfect diving conditions. It was a calm clear sea, visibility was really good, so if he had made it to the surface it is thought he would have been spotted.
It suggests that the diver may well have become snagged underwater on the wreck.
- Click to watch a report by ITV News Anglia's Malcolm Robertson
Fears are growing for a diver who went missing while exploring a wreck off the coast of Great Yarmouth on Bank Holiday Monday.
UK Coastguard was contacted at 6pm on Monday by the dive boat Raider V which reported a missing 67-year-old man 12 miles east of of the Norfolk resort.
A search was launched involving Coastguard rescue helicopters from Lydd and Humberside and RNLI lifeboats from Gorleston and Lowestoft along with the Caister independent lifeboat.
The diver has not been found and the search is continuing. The missing man is from the Brighton area.
A huge search is on for a diver who's gone missing off the Norfolk
Two coastguard helicopters and three lifeboats are currently trying to find the man, who was last seen 10 miles off Great Yarmouth at 6.30pm yesterday.
Lifeboat crews from Great Yarmouth, Gorleston, Caister and Lowestoft have joined the search.
The proposed design for a third river crossing in Lowestoft has been unveiled.Read the full story ›
The family of a man killed in a motorbike crash on the A146 in Norfolk have paid tribute to him.
25-year-old Jack Samuel Rogers died following a collision with a car at Chedgrave on 6 July.
His mother said: "My family and I never imagined this day would come."
"As a family we would like to express our thanks for all the support given to us in our time of heartbreak."
"Jack was an amazing soul who we can’t imagine being without. We will celebrate his life forever.”
Managers at a well known theme park in Suffolk are appealing for the safe return of two iconic soft toys stolen from the parks gift shop.
Staff at Pleasurewood Hills in Lowestoft were shocked to find the character pieces, Woody Bear and Roonie the Raccoon had been stolen yesterday (Wednesday 28 June) afternoon.
The four feet high characters which used to be on display in the Fairy Tale Fantasy ride on Main Street were made specially for the opening of the park in 1983.
As Pleasurewood Hills gets ready to celebrate its 35th birthday next year managers are appealing for their safe return.
They are of huge sentimental value to us and to the history of the park.
Instead of pursuing the matter legally further however, we would just ask for the safe return of the two characters back to the park and no further action will be taken.
We would appreciate any information of the whereabouts of our beloved mascots.
Suffolk Police are investigating the incident.