Ten people have been taken to hospital after they were overcome with fumes from a barbecue which was apparently used to keep a house warm in Cambridgeshire.
Twelve people in total escaped from the house in Plantation Road in Sawston when the carbon monoxide alarm went off earlier this morning.
Ten of those twelve people had to be taken to hospital by ambulance.
Fire station commander Wayne Swales said using a barbecue indoors was "extremely dangerous"
You may have remembered a few months back we brought you the story of the man who handed his resignation in on a cake.
Yes, Chris Holmes from Sawston in Cambridgeshire decided to leave his job at Stansted Airport to start up his own cake-making business, so it seemed only fitting that, rather than announce his departure in writing, he should put it in icing.
Well just a few months on and he is using his baking skills for another big occasion...this time, a proposal.
This was the cake, made for Joe Salmon, who popped the question to his girlfriend Rebecca Webb.
The heart-shaped creation was decorated with the question piped in pink icing, complete with the ring.
The public are being asked for their views on plans for a new stadium for Cambridge City Football Club. The club wants to move from Milton Road in Cambridge to the site of an old rubbish tip to the north of Sawston.
The stadium would hold 3,000 seated and standing fans. The proposals include two floodlit football pitches, as well as fitness and conference facilities. The consultation runs until 6th May.
Firefighters are dealing with a blaze at Sawston Village College in Cambridgeshire.
It broke out just after two o'clock this afternoon.
Eight crews from across the county are at the scene. The fire is in a single storey building in the oldest part of the school.
Police are investigating a possible arson attack at a block of flats in Cambridgeshire.
They believe the fire was started in the entrance area of the flats on The Green Road in Sawston at about seven o'clock in the evening on Sunday 20th May.
The Fire Service rescued six people from balconies. There were no serious injuries, but one person was taken to Addenbrooke's hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.