A 26-year-old man has been charged in connection with the murders of two teenagers in Milton Keynes.
19-year-old Mohamed Abdi Farah and 18-year-old Amin Ahmed Ismail were shot dead in an alleyway on the Fishermead estate in May 2011.
Brahim Hajji from TheNetherlands, was arrested in Holland on Thursday. He will appear in court onTuesday.
Police in Luton have arrested a 21-year-old man on conspiracy to murder.
The arrest is in connection with a shooting that happened in Fountains Road in the town back on May 5th.
The man remains in custody and is currently being questioned by officers.
The suspect is the third person to be arrested in connection with the incident.
A £1,000 reward is being offered after a 16-year-old boy was left in a serious condition in hospital after being shot in the back in Luton yesterday (Saturday).
The teenager was gunned down early yesterday morning.
Armed police are today continuing to patrol the area around Thricknells Close, Marsh Farm, to help reassure concerned members of the public, Bedfordshire Police said.
Patrols are being doubled and officers will be stopping and searching people as they hunt for those responsible for the shooting.
Asst Chief Const Andrew Richer said: "We understand that there will be a number of law-abiding citizens who will be affected by this action.
"However, we hope that they will understand that this action is being taken to keep them and their loved ones safe and they will agree with us that this level of criminality will not be tolerated.
"These measures are being used to ensure those who commit these crimes are stopped."
Two men have been arrested in connection with the murder of Luton man, Paul Foster. The first man, aged 21 and from Luton, was arrested on suspicion of murder yesterday at an address in the town.
The second man, aged 24 and also from Luton, handed himself in to Luton Police Station yesterday afternoon. Both were questioned by detectives from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit and released on police bail pending further investigation.
Paul Foster, 46 years, was shot and killed in Luton on Tuesday night (April 9) after an incident outside a house in Brunel Road just before midnight.
Detective Supt Jeff Hill, Head of the Major Crime Unit, said: “I would remind members of the public that although two men have been arrested in connection with this investigation there have been no charges at this time.
“This is still an ongoing investigation and I would make a strong appeal to anyone who has information relating to this inquiry to come forward and speak with detectives.
A father and son have been found guilty for their involvement in a triple shooting in Peterborough.
Fred Steven Smith, 47, and John Fred Smith, 23, of Edgerley Drain Road, Peterborough, were convicted today at Peterborough Crown Court.
Smith senior, was found guilty of three counts of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.Smith junior, was found guilty of attempted murder, two counts of grievous bodily harm with intent and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
Both men will be sentenced on Friday.
The shooting happened on September 17, last year, when three men were shot at the Oxney Road Caravan Park.
The incident is believed to have been sparked off by an earlier incident involving a relative of the Smiths but the matter was never reported to police.
Shadow home secretary Yvette Cooper has paid tribute to PC Ian Dibell who was shot and killed in Clacton-on-Sea.
Ms Cooper said "I am shocked and appalled by the terrible news from Essex tonight and our thoughts are with the family, friends and colleagues of Pc Ian Dibell.
"We are all reminded that police officers on or off duty put themselves in harm's way to protect the public and they have our greatest admiration for their bravery, for what they do and the risks they take daily to keep us safe.
"It is important to remember that the suspect in this shooting is still at large and police officers are still searching for him.
"We all wish this a speedy and safe resolution tonight."
A major manhunt is underway for the gunman who has been named by senior officers as Peter Reeve.
People living in the Essex street where an off duty policeman was shot dead have been describing what happened. One neighbour, who did not want to be named, said the gunman had crashed a car in an alleyway near a local doctor's surgery.
He said doctors later rushed out to help the men who had been shot.
Another neighbour said: "The first indication I had was what sounded like car doors being slammed.
"I went to look out into the street and there were all these police cars. All I could see were police cars and my friends were then phoning me telling me to stay inside and keep my doors and windows locked."
A major manhunt is now underway for the gunman who has been named by police as Peter Reeve.
Tributes have been paid to the Essex police officer who has been shot and killed in a street at Clacton-on-Sea.
PC Ian Dibell died from shotgun wounds. A second, as yet unnamed, man has been seriously injured.
Paul McKeever, chairman of the Police Federation of England and Wales, paid tribute to Pc Dibell, saying: "This is extremely tragic and devastating news. Police Constable Ian Dibell demonstrated remarkable courage and bravery whilst off-duty and has paid the ultimate price.
Mark Smith, chairman of the Essex Police Federation, added: "This is a terrible tragedy and our thoughts and prayers are with Pc Ian Dibell's family, friends and colleagues at this extremely sad time.
"This appalling incident highlights the dangers that police officers face every day."
A major manhunt is currently underway for the gunman who has been named by police as 64 year old Peter Reeve.
A police officer shot and killed in an Essex seaside town has been named locally as PC Ian Dibell.
Police believe the gunman, who has so far evaded capture, is 64 year old Peter Reeve.
A press conference is due to be held this evening at Essex Police HQ in Chelmsford where more details are expected to emerge.
Essex Police investigating the murder of a policeman who was gunned down in Clacton-on-Sea have issued a photograph of suspected gunman Peter Reeve.
People living in the area are being warned not to approach him.
A major manhunt involving armed officers is now underway in the seaside town.