The body of a young boy recovered from the water at Burnham-on-Sea has been formally identified.
Avon and Somerset Police confirmed that the body of Dylan Cecil was formally identified today.
A coroner's investigation has been launched.
The Somerset town is to hold a memorial service for Dylan in the St Andrew's Church at 6pm on Sunday.
Officers searching for the body of a four-year-old boy who fell into the sea in Somerset have confirmed a body of a young boy has been foundRead the full story ›
Officers searching for the body of a four-year-old boy who fell into the water at Burnham-on-Sea have confirmed that the body of a young boy has been found near to the town's yacht club.
The body was discovered at about 12.30pm today.
The parents of Dylan Cecil, who went missing on Sunday evening have been made aware. Formal identification is yet to be carried out.
A charity who use specialist equipment to find bodies underwater has been helping in the search for Dylan Cecil.
Volunteers from a National charity are using a sonar device to help search for a four year-old boy who disappeared in the sea off North Somerset.
Dylan Cecil fell from the slipway at Burnham-on-Sea while walking with his parents on Sunday evening. The family were on holiday from Northamptonshire.
Coastguards called off their search on Monday but charity SARbot UK Underwater Rescue conducted a search of the area last night. A second search will take place today.
The mother of a missing 4-year-old boy has relived the last moments she had with her son.
Dylan Cecil from Kettering in Northamptonshire, is believed to have drowned on holiday in Somerset when he fell off a causeway into the sea.
Today Rachel McCollum described the moment Dylan fell beneath the water and the frantic efforts she and Dylan's dad made to save him. Neil Bradford reports.
The mother of missing boy Dylan Cecil said she will never have closure until her son's body is found.Read the full story ›
The search for missing four year old Dylan Cecil has been called off.
Dylan and his family had been on holiday from their home in Kettering at the seaside resort of Burnham-on-Sea in Somerset when Dylan fell from a jetty into the sea.
Rescue crews have worked round the clock to try to find him, but a short while ago without success, the search was called off.
Coastguards have officially announced that the search for 4 year old Dylan Cecil has been called off.
Services stopped searching the waters off Burnham-on-Sea at 4.30pm.
Four-year-old Dylan Cecil will be remembered in prayers at his local church, St Mary's in Kettering.
Lighting a candle for Dylan Father Ben Archibald said "This part of Kettering is a close community and we are all saddened and shocked at the news.
"We offer the family our deepest sympathies and prayers at what must be a very traumatic time for them. We will offer the family any support we can".
Dylan was just weeks away from starting school. In September he was due to join friends at Kettering's Buccleuch Academy.