No-frills airline Ryanair is to introduce a "business class".
The low-cost Irish carrier has unveiled a new product called Business Plus which will give executives a range of benefits.
These include flexibility on ticket changes, 20kg (44lbs) of checked-in bag allowance, fast-track airport security at selected airports, priority boarding and premium seats.
The new service will start at 69.99 euro (about £56) and is aimed at the 25% of Ryanair passengers who travel on business.
Ryanair has also announced its summer 2015 schedule from Stansted airport which includes three new routes - to Cologne in Germany, Edinburgh and Glasgow - as well as increased frequencies on 24 other routes.
The airline also revealed its 2015 summer schedule from Dublin. There will be new services to Brussels Zaventem, Cologne and Glasgow as well as increased frequencies on 12 other routes.
Stansted and Luton airports have announced big increases in their summer passenger numbers.
The Essex airport reported a total of nearly 1.95 million passengers passed through its terminal last month - a 12.2% increase on the July 2013 figure and the best monthly figure since August 2011.
It continues a strong period of growth for Stansted which has now welcomed a total of 18.68 million passengers in the 12 months ending July - up 5.6% on the previous year.
Luton announced that it handled more than one million passengers in both June and July, making it the Bedfordshire airport's best summer yet.
Earlier this week Heathrow and Gatwick announced that they handled more passengers in July than in any previous month.
People living near Stansted Airport have just four weeks to get their views heard on planned changes to its flight paths.
National Air Traffic Services - which is known as NATS - is proposing to direct the majority of flights which currently head south from the airport to go east instead.
NATS insists there will not be any new routes - just new ways of using the existing ones.
The consultation ends on September 8.
An air accident investigation has started after two Ryanair planes collided on the ground at Stansted Airport in Essex. No one was hurt.Read the full story ›
Two Ryanair planes have been damaged in a collision at Stansted in Essex, one of the country's busiest airports.
Passengers faced delays of up to three hours after a Warsaw-bound plane and an aircraft from Frankfurt that had just landed, collided in the parking area of the Airport at about 6.45am.
The crash occurred when the wing tip of one plane and the tail cone of another "made contact", Ryanair said.
No one was injured on the ground or in either aircraft.
Parents are due to stage a protest this afternoon against plans to relocate their children's school.
Essex County Council says there are too few children in the catchment area of Farnham Primary's current site at Bishop's Stortford while nearby Stansted is experiencing an increase in demand for places.
It hopes to move the school to St John's Road in the nearby village.
Parents opposed to the proposal plan to hold a demonstration at the end of the school day.
Stansted Airport has not been earmarked for expansion in a report released a few moments ago.
The shortlist of airport expansion options has been drawn up by a government-appointed commission.
It has instead recommended the expansion of Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
Campaigners trying to prevent the expansion of Stansted Airport will go to the High Court today in their latest move.
Stop Stansted Expansion claims that work carried out by the Airports Commission is biased and needs to be redone. The Commission has been looking at the best way of improving airport capacity for London.
Plans for a six hundred million pound rail improvement scheme that would speed up journey times to Stansted Airport will be discussed today.
The airport is holding its annual Transport Forum. Delegates will be hearing from the London First group which is calling for train links with the airport to be upgraded.
A second aircraft carrying aid to the Philippines is preparing to leave from Stansted Airport.
Oxfam and Save the Children are sending 38 tonnes of supplies to survivors, after the country was hit by Typhoon Haiyan.
It will be the second aid filled aircraft that has left from the Essex based airport in the last week.
Oxfam said the delay was necessary, in order to make sure workers in the Philippines were ready with the lorries, fuel and manpower to receive it.