A second man from Suffolk has now been confirmed dead in the Tunisia tourist massacreRead the full story ›
Thousands of Britons are looking to change their holiday plans in the wake of the deadly attack on a Tunisian beach resort.Read the full story ›
A tourist from Norfolk has spoken of his good fortune in escaping unscathed from the Tunisian massacre. He says he saw a second gunman.Read the full story ›
The Government says it's possible there could be further attacks, and urges tourists to be vigilantRead the full story ›
A family from Northamptonshire have spoken of their escape from the Tunisian killer.Read the full story ›
A couple from Norfolk have spoken of how they spotted the Tunisian killer and some suspected accomplices behaving strangely.Read the full story ›
The brother of a woman injured after she was shot twice in the Tunisia beach massacre has spoken of his pride at her courage.
Allison Heathcote, 48, from Felixstowe, Suffolk, is in critical condition in hospital after being shot twice while on the beach at Sousse on Friday.
On a facebook post, her brother Simon Boon spoke of his pride at her courage as she fights for her life but described feeling helpless.
I love Allison with all of my heart and would do anything for her, however here I am feeling helpless.
This post is nothing more than a way of showing the immense pride I feel for the courage she has shown firstly laying on a beach having been shot twice and secondly now fighting for her life after surgery.
Mrs Heathcote was on holiday with her husband, Philip, who is missing.
A 52-year-old man from the Lowestoft area of Suffolk has been confirmed among the dead of the Tunisian massacre.
Stuart Cullen was believed to have died instantly and was with his wife at the time.
Mrs Cullen received injuries during the incident but has been able to return home to Suffolk where she is being comforted by close family and Suffolk Police family liaison officers.
Mr and Mrs Cullen have one adult daughter, Emma.
Suffolk Police say the family are truly grateful for the compassion afforded to them and are asking for privacy as they try to cope with this harrowing and tragic incident.
Criss Callaghan, from Norfolk, a British tourist who was injured during the Tunisia beach attack, is hugged by her Tony husband as she lies in bed at a hospital in Sousse.
Planes carrying tourists back home from Tunisia have been landing back at Stansted and Luton Airport today.
The Government have so far confirmed that 15 British tourists were among the 39 killed in Friday's terror attack in Sousse but the number is expected to rise.
Officials believe a further 15 Britons are among the 39 people being treated for their wounds.
Among those still in hospital are Norfolk police support officer Tony Callaghan. His wife Christine was also injured.
Responding to criticism that the Foreign Office has not been doing enough toinform relatives who are waiting to find out if their loved ones are alive, the Home Secretary Teresa May said consular staff have been working "around the clock".
The Foreign Office has updated its travel advice to warn that further terrorist attacks in Tunisia are possible and urged people to be vigilant.