A fire at a zoo in Bedfordshire which killed 13 monkeys was accidental, the fire service has confirmed.
The fire broke out in the Jungle Enclosure of Woburn Safari Park around 2.37am overnight.
When firefighters arrived, the roof of the building had already collapsed.
The fire was in the monkey house where they are kept at night during the winter months.
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Following our fire investigation at Woburn Safari Park we have concluded that it is likely that the fire started accidentally in a generator."
Woburn Safari Park in Milton Keynes is now home to its second female red panda, Mambo.
Earlier on in the year the parks new enclosure welcomed its first red panda, Mali, and according to Senior Keeper Laura Ashton, the pair seem to be getting on.
“Mambo’s first instinct was to explore her new home straight away, and we can tell that she is already very relaxed. Naturally, they were a bit wary of each other at first but now that Mambo has settled in, they are getting closer every day.”
A third female will be joining the group later this summer and the trio will be part of the European Endangered Species Programmes breeding programme.
Visitors to Woburn Safari Park in Bedfordshire this weekend might have got a bit of a surprise.
Not from any of the animals, but because of the number of twins and triplets they may have seen wandering around.
They were there for the 35th anniversary of Tamba, the Twins and Mulitiple Births Association.
Click below to see Olivia Paterson's report: