- Extra £100 million of improvements to armed forces accommodation, funded by £2.4 billion savings from ending combat operations in Afghanistan.
- Forces serving overseas to receive 100% relief on average council tax bill, and families welfare grant will be doubled.
- The UK must "confront" the lack of airport capacity in the south east, said Mr Osborne. Announcements later this summer.
- Sunday trading laws to be relaxed for eight weeks around Olympics, starting on July 22.
- "Major package of tax changes" to boost oil and gas extraction in North Sea
- Funding for ultra-fast broadband and wi-fi in ten of the UK largest cities and 30 smaller cities.
- £100 million of support for new university science research facilities
There's been mixed reaction to the Chancellor's Budget across the Anglia region
The MP for Northampton South Brian Binley has describe the Chancellor's Budget as a "missed golden opportunity"
ITV Anglia Political Correspondent Emma Hutchinson reports on how MPs in the Anglia region have being reacting to the Chancellor's budget.